- Economical and convenient way to tip, drain and store 55 gallon
- Easy for one person to use.
- Models available with 2.5" polyolefin wheels, self-storing
load tipping lever and swivel casters.
- Drip tray option available for all models.
- Heavy duty 1" structural pipe frames.
- All joints double welded.
- High quality cast iron center moldon rubber wheel with 1"
(ID) roller bearings.
- Polyolefin wheel is cost competitive and resistant to most
environments that may damage rubber wheels.
- All trucks can be stored standing upright
- Engineered to handle 55 gallon steel drums.
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Mounts easily on forks--just hand tighten lock screws - No tools
- Pick up drums automatically, driver never leaves seat while lifting
and releasing drums.
- Designed for a firm grip. Weight of drum holds grab jaws in place
to minimize slippage.
- DJ and ADJ models have all welded steel construction for
durability - no castings.
- Note: OSHA requires contacting the manufacturer of your fork
truck for written approval for the use of any fork truck